Tree Trimming & Pruning
Tree trimming and tree pruning is critical for the health of your trees. We take a customized approach to your tree trimming and pruning needs, by removing dead branches to improve tree health and some healthy ones to improve the view of the property.
There are a few different approaches to tree pruning and trimming and every situation requires a different technique.
- Restoration is selective pruning to improve the structure, form, and appearance of trees that have been severely headed, vandalized, or damaged
- Crown raising and pruning is used to provide vertical clearance.
- Crowning thinning is used to reduce the density of live branches, usually by removing entire branches
- Hazard reduction pruning is used to prevent dangerous situations and associated damage from occurring such as felled trees during storms.
- Vista pruning is to allow a specific view, usually by creating view “windows” through the tree’s crown
Why Choose us
We are your local tree removal service provider with more than 20 years experience in the industry.
- we are customer focused
- we have a team of professionals
- we have the expertise & equipment